So by now, you probably think you are all prepared for Halloween, But ARE YOU?
Halloween is a time for kids (and parents!) to express themselves and have fun! And as fun and almost inevitable it will be finding a duplicate of your little one down the street or apartment hallway, there are ways to make sure YOUR little one stands out this Halloween! Even if you have hand-made a costume for your little, the best part of these fun last minute additions is that they can also get a lot of use throughout the year as well!
- The easiest way to make your little princess (or non-princess) stand out is with hair accessories! Why not swap out the standard Minnie Mouse or princess tiara with one of our dazzling headbands or clips?
- Try adding our suspenders to your little one's firefighter look! Or swap out the plastic plain bow ties or ties with our DapperDazzle style bow ties and neckties to enhance the gentleman look.
- Temporary tattoos are perfect year round, but why not get some special ones in time for Halloween? Check out our Tattly tattoos (especially the candy scented ones!)
- Our delicious Yomi Yomis earrings are indeed yummy looking, and you won't have to worry about cavities with this Halloween treat!
- A fun way to carry their treats can be with our delicious looking Me Oui Treats Tote handbag!
- If you are planning on doing some face painting, make sure you are using natural, plant-based cosmetics free from toxic chemicals! We recommend ShuShu Kidz Natural Lip Crayon!
- Nail Polish is the perfect way to finish off any look! Your little monsters, ballerinas, Supermans will all hold out their bags to receive their treats, so paint their nails as a fun last minute touch to complete their look! With ShuShu Kidz, you won't have to worry about harsh chemicals, and their peel off nail polish is particularly easy to handle!